NEWS AND EVENTS

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How do I take notes/record stuffs while walking around the mall?

It will look kinda awkward and probably obvious that I am observing the people and their actions, behaviors whatsoever (for a observation project) while walking around and going into stores in the mall and glancing at people while holding a paper and pen. Well, it would be easier if I would just be sitting in one spot while observing, but the thing is I need to write an 8-12 page report about my observations, so I need a lot of events so I need to walk around recording stuff like how people interact with others how they react to certain situations, what are they doing in the store are they just browsing or do they have an intent to buy something, is this guy staring ahead while walking or is he looking at shops turning his head here and there, what do most people wear based on gender and age, how fast they walk, the sights, sounds, smell, and feel of the surroundings, my whole experience everything etc etc. and I need to be as detailed and specific as possible as if I

No comments:

Post a Comment