NEWS AND EVENTS

Monday, March 23, 2009

Currently what is the point....?

of someone blocking you when you never asnwer their questions in the first place and have no fall out with them-pathetic?



because some nut jobs in here who are obsessed with having a pop at a dying mother also have their minds so warped that they will block you if you are friendly with some one they do not like , I think it all stems from the mental health cut backs




it happened to me the other week. I don't know. I don't deliberately upset anyone, someone must have disagreed with an answer of mine? Or maybe they think you and I are someone else?




Blocking is really more symbolic I think. I've only done it a couple times to people who seriously insulted me and I've eventually removed them.




Silly people playing silly games.


It's obviously someone you already know but with a different account.




It means something to the person who did the blocking and that is all that matters to them.




Ask your Shady mates ;o)





Besides which, how do you know you're blocked if you never answer their questions?




this show is running longer than the mousetrap


i've run out of popcorn




I never blocked you Plato!





Its all lies!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment