NEWS AND EVENTS

Monday, March 23, 2009

Looking for a good book?

I really enjoy sports and action books and would appreciate it if you could suggest some good ones for me.



Hi,


Well all I've really read that sort of covered the action theme were pretty good but they might not be what your looking for, but i'll suggest them anyway:


- The Alex Rider Series - Anthony Horowitz


- The Power of 5 Series - Anthony Horowitz <-- More supernatural themed but they are all fast paced.


- The Uglies Trilogy (and Extras) - Scott Westerfeld <-- That's more futuristic but they do some amazingly awesome tricks.


- Lord of the Rings - J.R.R Tolkien. <-- Amazing battle scenes.


- The Inheritance Cycle - Christopher Paolini. <-- Awesome if your into more fantasy based battles.





That's really all I could think of, I don't read too many sport or action books, but I might go on a bit of a hunt for a few now.





Good Luck!




what about vampire books..http://www.vampirelibrary.com/lists/seri...

No comments:

Post a Comment