NEWS AND EVENTS

Monday, March 23, 2009

What would make you stop watching a programme?

I usually watch loose women since I retired. However I tuned into today to find Fiona Phillips face staring back at me! Would this be enough to stop watching your favourite programme? Should I write to my local MP about it?



Fiona Phillips ....... a more smarmy know-it-all you are unlikely to meet.





I hate her more than Adolf Hitler.




LOL!


Well I like Fiona actually and as someone who is not a fan of Loose Women I welcome her input.


I would like to see the back of Sherrie Hewson, the dippy one. Also Gillian Taylforth the blokey one, and Sherie Murphy she was useless remember her?





Oh no at leats Fiona can actually present she'll be a good asset to the show.





Sorry MIL.




I agree!! I cannot stand her - I also cannot stand the opera singer that is on there sometimes - I cant remember her name but she annoys me.





On GMTV they got rid of Fiona and got the equally annoyin woman, someone calles Crosby




I never watch Tv , but when I did I used a little button marked"off"




Swearing and seeing sex acts,loud "background" music sends me to the off switch pdq,,,.




"there here, the tv people" boohahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment