NEWS AND EVENTS

Monday, March 23, 2009

Have you ever invented a partner like the barmaid in Coronation Street?

She does it to detract attention from amorous drinkers, would you ever do the same?


Would you do it for the same reason as her or just because you were a saddo who couldn't pull in a brothel?



Yes I have and here on line too.


Someone in a games room was pestering me big time so I came in, pretended that I was my husband and he soon vanished, creep!




Well I might be tempted to do it in her situation, it would be awful being chatted up by leery blokes at the bar all the time, in fact I couldn't be a barmaid I hate having to be polite to people who might be rude or ignorant.




I once claimed to have a steady girlfriend as a way of avoiding the attentions of a girl at college who seemed very interested in me - at the time it seemed kinder that just telling her I didn't fancy her!




I wish you had invented a boyfriend instead of coming after my poor joshy




Hi Mrs Shambo.





Enjoy your weekend in the barn?





LOL




yes i have done the same to get a boy to leave me alone

No comments:

Post a Comment