NEWS AND EVENTS

Monday, March 23, 2009

Is there a good art store in Malaga Spain.?

I need to do an outdoor mural near Malaga. I am looking for liquitex acrylics. Is there a good art store in Malaga City?



Yes, there are several.....


PINTURAS ANDALUCIA is a large chain of stores for all types of paint. DIY products and artists supplies. Their largest shops have a special department for artists supplies. (I go to the one in Mijas Costa, near El Corte Ingls).


El Corte Ingls (department store) also has a section with artists supplies, but it is not as well stocked as the other, and is more expensive.


There is another place on Calle Marmoles in Malaga, but I haven't gone there for a long time and I don't remember the name.





Here is one I found in the Yellow Pages:


BELLAS ARTES JURADO


Alameda Capuchinos, 59


MALAGA 29013


Tlf : 952 265 847





And here is another with a website:





http://www.pinturasmalagasol.es/pventa.h...


This one has several locations


I have never used it but it seems quite complete in the website.





Curiosity...Where are you going to paint your mural?

No comments:

Post a Comment