NEWS AND EVENTS

Monday, March 23, 2009

Was he a fool, for risking it? It's a common occurrence--a DJ of his standing should've known that. What do you think--should spaying of watchdogs be mandatory, where DJ's are concerned?



i think u mean castrated, you spey female dogs, however, well done for the mediocre joke.... zzzz




I must assume that your headline is deliberate ........ if it is nice one.





Chris Moyles is not my cup of tea I must say, I don't find him even remotely funny or entertaining, however the prevailing attitude towards political correctness is getting completely out of order.




Well Moyles is a tosser anyway - hopefully he'll get removed.




hes a wally. funny when stewart lee mocked him for releasing a toilet book thats said to be "butt-clenchingly honest"




I think you need to check your spelling - he was rapped by the watchdog, not raped.




raped?





ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment